3-733. Unlawful acts and conduct
The following acts or conduct are unlawful:
1. Failure to comply with a lawful order of the department, or of a court, in a proceeding under the provisions of this article.
2. Refusal to submit eggs or egg products or a case, carton, container, subcontainer, lot, load or display of eggs to inspection or to refuse to stop, at the request of an authorized representative of the department, any vehicle transporting eggs or egg products.
3. Failure to appear in court at the time and place designated in a written promise given after arrest in accordance with the provisions of this article, regardless of the disposition of the offense originally charged.
4. Making a statement, representation or assertion in writing, or by any other manner or means whatever, concerning the grade, size, weight, condition of or any other matter relating to advertising and selling eggs and egg products which is false, deceptive or misleading in any particular.
5. Furnishing an invoice, statement or bill showing the size, grade, representation of freshness or any other description of eggs or egg products which is false, deceptive or misleading in any particular.Section: Previous 3-726 3-727 3-728 3-729 3-730 3-731 3-732 3-733 3-734 3-735 3-736 3-737 3-738 3-739 3-901 Next
Last modified: October 13, 2016