In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. " Bond related expenses" means any expenses incurred by the director to issue and administer the bonds, including underwriting fees and costs, trustee fees, financial consultant fees, printing and advertising costs, paying agent fees, transfer agent fees, legal, accounting, feasibility consultant and other professional fees and expenses, bond insurance or other credit enhancements or liquidity facilities, attorney and accounting fees and expenses related to credit enhancement, bond insurance or liquidity enhancement, remarketing fees, rating agency fees and costs, travel and telecommunications expenses and all other fees considered necessary by the director in order to market and administer the bonds.
2. " Bond related obligations" means any agreement or contractual relationship between the director and any bank, trust company, insurance company, surety bonding company, pension fund or other financial institution providing increased credit on, or security for, the bonds or liquidity for secondary market transactions and any agreement to fund or replenish reserves for the bonds.
3. " Bonds" means any bonds issued pursuant to this article.
4. " Department" means the department of administration.
5. " Director" means the director of the department of administration.Section: Previous 5-409 5-410 5-411 5-412 5-413 5-414 5-415 5-531 5-532 5-533 5-534 5-535 5-536 5-537 5-538 Next
Last modified: October 13, 2016