A. This chapter does not apply to:
1. The United States or any department or agency of the United States.
2. This state, including any political subdivision of this state.
B. This chapter does not apply to the following if engaged in the regular course of their respective businesses, except that the provisions of article 2 of this chapter apply to:
1. A bank, financial institution holding company, credit union, savings and loan association or savings bank, whether organized under the laws of any state or the United States when the term " money transmitter" is used.
2. A person who engages in check cashing or foreign money exchange and engages in other activity regulated under this chapter only as an authorized delegate of a licensee acting within the scope of the contract between the authorized delegate and the licensee.
3. A person licensed pursuant to chapter 5, 6, 7 or 8 of this title, chapter 9, article 2 of this title, chapter 12.1 of this title or title 32, chapter 9.Section: Previous 6-1108 6-1109 6-1110 6-1112 6-1113 6-1201 6-1202 6-1203 6-1204 6-1205 6-1205.01 6-1206 6-1207 6-1208 6-1209 Next
Last modified: October 13, 2016