California Penal Code Section 18715
Legal Research Home >
California Laws > Penal Code > California Penal Code Section 18715
18715. (a) Every person who recklessly or maliciously has in
possession any destructive device or any explosive in any of the
following places is guilty of a felony:
(1) On a public street or highway.
(2) In or near any theater, hall, school, college, church, hotel,
or other public building.
(3) In or near any private habitation.
(4) In, on, or near any aircraft, railway passenger train, car,
cable road, cable car, or vessel engaged in carrying passengers for
(5) In, on, or near any other public place ordinarily passed by
(b) An offense under subdivision (a) is punishable by imprisonment
pursuant to subdivision (h) of Section 1170 for a period of two,
four, or six years.
Speak with a Lawyer in California
Last modified: October 1, 2013