California Penal Code Section 18715
18715. (a) Every person who recklessly or maliciously has in possession any destructive device or any explosive in any of the following places is guilty of a felony:
(1) On a public street or highway.
(2) In or near any theater, hall, school, college, church, hotel, or other public building.
(3) In or near any private habitation.
(4) In, on, or near any aircraft, railway passenger train, car, cable road, cable car, or vessel engaged in carrying passengers for hire.
(5) In, on, or near any other public place ordinarily passed by human beings.
(b) An offense under subdivision (a) is punishable by imprisonment pursuant to subdivision (h) of Section 1170 for a period of two, four, or six years.
(Amended by Stats. 2011, Ch. 15, Sec. 531. Effective April 4, 2011. Amending action operative October 1, 2011, by Sec. 636 of Ch. 15, as amended by Stats. 2011, Ch. 39, Sec. 68. Section operative January 1, 2012, pursuant to Stats. 2010, Ch. 711, Sec. 10.)Section: Previous 18710 18715 18720 18725 18730 18735 18740 18745 18750 18755 18780 Next
Last modified: September 9, 2016