ARTICLE 3 - Trustee s Duty to Report Information and Account to Beneficiaries | Califonrnia Probate Code - PROB | Section 16063.
16063. (a) An account furnished pursuant to Section 16062 shall contain the following information:
(1) A statement of receipts and disbursements of principal and income that have occurred during the last complete fiscal year of the trust or since the last account.
(2) A statement of the assets and liabilities of the trust as of the end of the last complete fiscal year of the trust or as of the end of the period covered by the account.
(3) The trustee s compensation for the last complete fiscal year of the trust or since the last account.
(4) The agents hired by the trustee, their relationship to the trustee, if any, and their compensation, for the last complete fiscal year of the trust or since the last account.
(5) A statement that the recipient of the account may petition the court pursuant to Section 17200 to obtain a court review of the account and of the acts of the trustee.
(6) A statement that claims against the trustee for breach of trust may not be made after the expiration of three years from the date the beneficiary receives an account or report disclosing facts giving rise to the claim.
(b) All accounts filed to be approved by a court shall be presented in the manner provided in Chapter 4 (commencing with Section 1060) of Part 1 of Division 3.
(Repealed and added by Stats. 1997, Ch. 724, Sec. 26. Effective January 1, 1998.)Section: Previous 16060 16060.5 16060.7 16061 16061.5 16061.7 16061.8 16061.9 16062 16063 16064 16068 16069 Next
Last modified: July 19, 2016