California Probate Code Section 16063
Legal Research Home >
California Laws > Probate Code > California Probate Code Section 16063
16063. (a) An account furnished pursuant to Section 16062 shall
contain the following information:
(1) A statement of receipts and disbursements of principal and
income that have occurred during the last complete fiscal year of the
trust or since the last account.
(2) A statement of the assets and liabilities of the trust as of
the end of the last complete fiscal year of the trust or as of the
end of the period covered by the account.
(3) The trustee's compensation for the last complete fiscal year
of the trust or since the last account.
(4) The agents hired by the trustee, their relationship to the
trustee, if any, and their compensation, for the last complete fiscal
year of the trust or since the last account.
(5) A statement that the recipient of the account may petition the
court pursuant to Section 17200 to obtain a court review of the
account and of the acts of the trustee.
(6) A statement that claims against the trustee for breach of
trust may not be made after the expiration of three years from the
date the beneficiary receives an account or report disclosing facts
giving rise to the claim.
(b) All accounts filed to be approved by a court shall be
presented in the manner provided in Chapter 4 (commencing with
Section 1060) of Part 1 of Division 3.
Speak with a Lawyer in California
Last modified: October 1, 2013