“Violent or sexual offense” defined. “Violent or sexual offense” means any act that, if prosecuted in this State, would constitute any of the following offenses:
1. Murder or voluntary manslaughter pursuant to NRS 200.010 to 200.260, inclusive.
2. Mayhem pursuant to NRS 200.280.
3. Kidnapping pursuant to NRS 200.310 to 200.340, inclusive.
4. Sexual assault pursuant to NRS 200.366.
5. Robbery pursuant to NRS 200.380.
6. Administering poison or another noxious or destructive substance or liquid with intent to cause death pursuant to NRS 200.390.
7. Battery with intent to commit a crime pursuant to NRS 200.400.
8. Administering a drug or controlled substance to another person with the intent to enable or assist the commission of a felony or crime of violence pursuant to NRS 200.405 or 200.408.
9. False imprisonment pursuant to NRS 200.460, if the false imprisonment involves the use or threatened use of force or violence against the victim or the use or threatened use of a firearm or a deadly weapon.
10. Assault with a deadly weapon pursuant to NRS 200.471.
11. Battery which is committed with the use of a deadly weapon or which results in substantial bodily harm pursuant to NRS 200.481.
12. An offense involving pornography and a minor pursuant to NRS 200.710 or 200.720.
13. Solicitation of a minor to engage in acts constituting the infamous crime against nature pursuant to NRS 201.195.
14. Intentional transmission of the human immunodeficiency virus pursuant to NRS 201.205.
15. Open or gross lewdness pursuant to NRS 201.210.
16. Lewdness with a child pursuant to NRS 201.230.
17. An offense involving pandering or prostitution in violation of NRS 201.300, 201.320 or 201.340.
18. Coercion pursuant to NRS 207.190, if the coercion involves the use or threatened use of force or violence against the victim or the use or threatened use of a firearm or a deadly weapon.
19. An attempt, conspiracy or solicitation to commit an offense listed in subsections 1 to 18, inclusive.
Last modified: February 25, 2006