New Jersey Revised Statutes § 26:2i-7.1 - Payments, Contracts To Implement Payment, For Hospital Asset Transformation Program

26:2I-7.1. Payments, contracts to implement payment, for hospital asset transformation program
6. a. In each fiscal year, the State Treasurer shall pay from the General Fund to the authority, in accordance with a contract between the State Treasurer and the authority as provided in subsection b. of this section, an amount equivalent to the amount due to be paid in that fiscal year for the debt service on the bonds or refunding bonds issued by the authority pursuant to subsection g. of section 7 of P.L.1972, c.29 (C.26:2I-7) and any additional costs as authorized pursuant thereto, including any agreement securing or providing for the payment of the bonds or refunding bonds.

b.The State Treasurer and the authority are authorized to enter into one or more contracts to implement the payment arrangement provided for in subsection a. of this section. The contract shall provide for payment by the State Treasurer of the amounts required to be paid pursuant to subsection a. of this section and shall set forth the procedure for the transfer of monies for the purpose of making that payment. The contract shall contain such terms as are determined by the State Treasurer and the authority and shall include, but not be limited to, terms and conditions necessary and desirable to secure any bonds or refunding bonds issued by the authority pursuant to subsection g. of section 7 of P.L.1972, c.29 (C.26:2I-7); except that, notwithstanding any provision of any law, rule or regulation to the contrary, the State Treasurer shall pay the authority only such amounts as shall be determined by the contract and the incurrence of any obligation of the State under the contract, including any payment to be made from the General Fund pursuant thereto, shall be subject to and dependent upon appropriations made by the Legislature for the purposes of this section.

L.2000,c.98,s.6.

Section: Previous  26-2i-5.1  26-2i-5.2  26-2i-5.3  26-2i-5.4  26-2i-5.5  26-2i-5.6  26-2i-7  26-2i-7.1  26-2i-8  26-2i-9  26-2i-10  26-2i-11  26-2i-12  26-2i-13  26-2i-14  Next

Last modified: October 11, 2016