New York Partnership Section 44 - Right To An Account.
44. Right to an account. Any partner shall have the right to a formal account as to partnership affairs:
1. If he is wrongfully excluded from the partnership business or possession of its property by his copartners,
2. If the right exists under the terms of any agreement,
3. As provided by section forty-three,
4. Whenever other circumstances render it just and reasonable.
Section: Previous 40 41 42 43 44 45 Next
Last modified: September 11, 2016