New York Partnership Section 62 - Causes Of Dissolution.
62. Causes of dissolution. Dissolution is caused:
1. Without violation of the agreement between the partners,
(a) By the termination of the definite term or particular undertaking specified in the agreement,
(b) By the express will of any partner when no definite term or particular undertaking is specified,
(c) By the express will of all the partners who have not assigned their interests or suffered them to be charged for their separate debts, either before or after the termination of any specified term or particular undertaking,
(d) By the expulsion of any partner from the business bona fide in accordance with such a power conferred by the agreement between the partners;
2. In contravention of the agreement between the partners, where the circumstances do not permit a dissolution under any other provision of this section, by the express will of any partner at any time;
3. By any event which makes it unlawful for the business of the partnership to be carried on or for the members to carry it on in partnership;
4. By the death of any partner;
5. By the bankruptcy of any partner or the partnership;
6. By decree of court under section sixty-three.
Section: Previous 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 71-a 72 73 Next
Last modified: September 11, 2016