North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 115B Tuition and Fee Waivers
Legal Research Home >
North Carolina Lawyer
- N.C. Gen. Stat. § 115B-1. Definitions
The following definitions apply in this Chapter: (1) Employer. The State of North Carolina and its departments, agencies, and institutions; or a county, city, town,...
- N.C. Gen. Stat. § 115B-2. Tuition waiver authorized
(a) The constituent institutions of The University of North Carolina and the community colleges as defined in G.S. 115D‑2(2) shall permit the following persons to...
- N.C. Gen. Stat. § 115B-2.1. Repealed by Session Laws 2009-451, s. 8.11(b), effective July 1, 2009
- N.C. Gen. Stat. § 115B-3. Rules
The Board of Governors of The University of North Carolina and the State Board of Community Colleges shall each, with respect to the institutions governed...
- N.C. Gen. Stat. § 115B-4. Enrollment computation for funding purposes
Persons attending classes under the provisions of this Chapter, without payment of tuition, shall be counted in the computation of enrollment for funding purposes. (1975,...
- N.C. Gen. Stat. § 115B-5. Proof of eligibility
(a) Repealed by Session Laws 2009‑451, s. 8.11(c), effective July 1, 2009. (b) The officials of the institutions charged with administration of this Chapter shall...
- N.C. Gen. Stat. § 115B-5.1. Student to be credited for scholarship value
If a person obtains a tuition waiver under G.S. 115B‑2(2), (3), or (4) and the person also receives a cash scholarship paid or payable to...
- N.C. Gen. Stat. § 115B-5A. Recodified as G. S. 115B-5.1 by Session Laws 2009-570, s. 13, effective August 28, 2009
- N.C. Gen. Stat. § 115B-6. Misrepresentation of eligibility
Any applicant who willfully misrepresents his eligibility for the tuition benefits provided under this Chapter, or any person who knowingly aids or abets such applicant...
Last modified: February 21, 2012