North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 116C Continuum of Education Programs
Legal Research Home >
North Carolina Lawyer
- N.C. Gen. Stat. § 116C-1. Education Cabinet created
(a) The Education Cabinet is created. The Education Cabinet shall be located administratively within, and shall exercise its powers within existing resources of, the Office...
- N.C. Gen. Stat. § 116C-2. State Education Commission
The State Education Commission shall consist of the Board of Governors of The University of North Carolina, the State Community College Board, and the State...
- N.C. Gen. Stat. § 116C-3. Strategic design for a continuum of education programs
The Education Cabinet shall develop a strategic design for a continuum of education programs. A continuum of education programs is the complement of programs delivered...
- N.C. Gen. Stat. § 116C-4. First in America Innovative Education Initiatives Act
(a) The General Assembly strongly endorses the Governor's goal of making North Carolina's system of education first in America by 2010. With that as the...
- N.C. Gen. Stat. § 116C-5. STEM education priorities
(a) The Education Cabinet shall set as a priority an increase in the number of students earning postsecondary credentials in the fields of science, technology,...
Last modified: February 21, 2012