North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 22 Contracts Requiring Writing
Legal Research Home >
North Carolina Lawyer
- N.C. Gen. Stat. § 22-1. Contracts charging representative personally; promise to answer for debt of another
No action shall be brought whereby to charge an executor, administrator or collector upon a special promise to answer damages out of his own estate...
- N.C. Gen. Stat. § 22-2. Contract for sale of land; leases
All contracts to sell or convey any lands, tenements or hereditaments, or any interest in or concerning them, and all leases and contracts for leasing...
- N.C. Gen. Stat. § 22-3. Repealed by Session Laws 1995, c. 379, s. 15
- N.C. Gen. Stat. § 22-4. Promise to revive debt of bankrupt
No promise to pay a debt discharged by any decree of a court of competent jurisdiction, in any proceeding in bankruptcy, shall be received in...
- N.C. Gen. Stat. § 22-5. Commercial loan commitments
No commercial loan commitment by a bank, savings and loan association, or credit union for a loan in excess of fifty thousand dollars ($50,000) shall...
Last modified: February 21, 2012