(1) The State Treasurer may charge a related agency for reasonable fees and expenses in connection with the services, duties and activities of the State Treasurer related to the borrowing activities of the State of Oregon, including but not limited to the issuance and administration of obligations, as defined in ORS 286A.100.
(2) The State Treasurer may charge a public body, as defined in ORS 287A.001, reasonable fees and expenses in connection with:
(a) The services, duties and activities of the State Treasurer related to obligations, as defined in ORS 287A.310, of the public body; or
(b) Providing assistance to the Oregon Municipal Debt Advisory Commission or to the public body.
(3) The State Treasurer shall deposit all moneys received under this section in the Miscellaneous Receipts Account established under ORS 286A.016.
(4) The State Treasurer shall adopt rules to implement the provisions of this section including, but not limited to, rules identifying the services, duties and activities for which charges are to apply.
(5) A related agency or public body shall pay to the State Treasurer reasonable fees and expenses charged under this section or under rules adopted pursuant to this section. [2007 c.783 §5]Section: Previous 286A.001 286A.005 286A.010 286A.014 286A.015 286A.016 286A.025 286A.035 286A.045 286A.050 286A.055 286A.095 286A.100 286A.102 286A.110 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008