Oregon Statutes - Chapter 366 - State Highways and State Highway Fund - Section 366.790 - Authorized use of appropriation to cities; report by cities to Legislative Assembly.
(1) Moneys paid to cities under ORS 366.785 to 366.820 shall be used only for the purposes stated in sections 3 and 3a, Article IX of the Oregon Constitution and the statutes enacted pursuant thereto including ORS 366.514.
(2) Cities receiving moneys under ORS 366.785 to 366.820 shall report annually to the Legislative Assembly the expenditures of those moneys in each of the following areas:
(b) Bicycle paths;
(c) Construction and expansion;
(d) Operations and maintenance;
(e) Other payments;
(f) Payments to other governments; and
(g) Repair and preservation.
(3) The League of Oregon Cities shall make an annual report to the Legislative Assembly presenting the information required by subsection (2) of this section. The report shall be made to the committees of the Legislative Assembly with primary jurisdiction over transportation matters.
(4) For the purposes of subsection (2) of this section, each city shall account for moneys paid to the city under ORS 366.785 to 366.820 separately from any other city moneys.
(5) This section does not apply to a city with a population under 5,000. [Amended by 1961 c.653 §2; 1971 c.376 §5; 1985 c.565 §65; 1987 c.899 §4; 1999 c.797 §2]Section: Previous 366.772 366.773 366.774 366.775 366.777 366.780 366.785 366.790 366.795 366.800 366.805 366.810 366.815 366.820 366.905 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008