Oregon Statutes - Chapter 370 - County Road Bonding Act
Legal Research Home >
- 370.005 [Repealed by 1983 c.327 §16]
- 370.010 Authority to issue bonds.
(1) Any county may issue bonds for the purpose of raising money to be used for the construction and maintenance of permanent roads in that...
- 370.020 Road work plans, specifications and bids.
The county court: (1) Shall prepare plans and specifications of roads mentioned in ORS 370.010. (2) Shall invite bids in conformity to such plans and...
- 370.030 [Repealed by 1983 c.350 §232 (370.031 enacted in lieu of 370.030)]
- 370.031 Election procedure to determine issuance of bonds under ORS 370.010.
(1) This section establishes the procedure for determining whether a county shall issue bonds under ORS 370.010. The question shall be decided by election. The...
- 370.040 [Repealed by 1983 c.350 §331a]
- 370.050 [Repealed by 1983 c.350 §331a]
- 370.060 [Repealed by 1983 c.350 §331a]
- 370.070 [Repealed by 1983 c.350 §331a]
- 370.080 [Repealed by 1973 c.549 §1 (370.082 enacted in lieu of 370.080)]
- 370.082 [1973 c.549 §2 (enacted in lieu of 370.080); repealed by 1983 c.350 §331a]
- 370.084 [1973 c.549 §3; repealed by 1983 c.350 §331a]
- 370.086 [1973 c.549 §4; repealed by 1983 c.350 §331a]
- 370.090 [Repealed by 1983 c.350 §331a]
- 370.100 [Repealed by 1983 c.350 §331a]
- 370.110 [Repealed by 1983 c.350 §331a]
- 370.120 County courtís use of money raised by sale of bonds.
If the county court in its order calling an election under ORS 370.031 designates the particular roads to be built or improved by the money...
- 370.130 Order declaring election results; contents and effect.
If at any election under ORS 370.031 a majority of the electors voting at the election favors issuing the bonds, the county court shall enter...
- 370.140 Issuance of bonds.
After having entered the order as provided in ORS 370.130, the county court shall cause the bonds to be issued as prescribed in ORS chapter...
- 370.150 Issuance of serial in lieu of term bonds.
After the issuance of bonds has been authorized by an election held in accordance with ORS 370.031, 370.120 and 370.130, the county court, in lieu...
- 370.160 Option to issue redeemable term or serial bonds.
In its discretion, the county court further may issue either term bonds or the serial bonds mentioned in ORS 370.150 with the option of redeeming...
- 370.170 Special bond redemption funds.
Beginning with the fourth year after the bonds are sold the county court shall each year thereafter, until maturity of the bonds, set aside as...
- 370.180 Tax levy for redemption fund and bond interest.
The amount necessary to provide the redemption fund and to pay the annual interest on outstanding bonds shall be added to the general levy of...
- 370.190 [Repealed by 1967 c.451 §32]
- 370.200 Loan of redemption funds.
Whenever there are sufficient funds on hand in the bond redemption fund, the county treasurer with the approval of the county court may loan any...
- 370.210 [Repealed by 1967 c.451 §32]
- 370.220 [Repealed by 1967 c.451 §32]
- 370.230 [Repealed by 1967 c.451 §32]
- 370.240 Warrants in lieu of bonds.
(1) After the issuance of bonds has been authorized by an election held in accordance with ORS 370.031, 370.120 and 370.130, the county court, in...
- 370.250 [Repealed by 1981 c.153 §79]
Last modified: August 7, 2008