Oregon Statutes - Chapter 63 - Limited Liability Companies - Section 63.787 - Annual report; rules.
(1) Each domestic limited liability company, and each foreign limited liability company authorized to transact business in the state, shall by its anniversary deliver to the office of the Secretary of State for filing an annual report that sets forth:
(a) The name of the limited liability company and the state or country under whose law it is organized;
(b) The street address of its registered office and name of its registered agent at that office in this state;
(c) The address, including street and number and mailing address, if different, of its principal office;
(d) The names and addresses of the managers for a manager-managed limited liability company or the name and address of at least one member for a member-managed limited liability company;
(e) The category of the classification code established by rule of the Secretary of State most closely designating the primary business activity of the limited liability company; and
(f) Additional identifying information that the Secretary of State may require by rule.
(2) The information contained on the annual report shall be current as of 30 days before the anniversary of the limited liability company.
(3) The Secretary of State shall mail the annual report form to any address shown for the limited liability company in the current records of the office. The failure of the limited liability company to receive the annual report form from the Secretary of State shall not relieve the limited liability company of its duty to deliver an annual report to the office as required by this section.
(4) If an annual report does not contain the information required by this section, the Secretary of State shall notify the reporting domestic or foreign limited liability company in writing and return the report to it for correction. The domestic or foreign limited liability company must correct the error within 45 days after the Secretary of State gives such notice.
(5) A domestic or foreign limited liability company may deliver to the office for filing an amendment to the annual report if a change in the information set forth in the annual report occurs after the report is delivered to the office for filing and before the next anniversary. This subsection applies only to a change that is not required to be made by an amendment to the articles of organization. The amendment to the annual report must set forth:
(a) The name of the limited liability company as shown on the records of the office; and
(b) The information as changed. [1993 c.173 §100; 1995 c.93 §23; 1999 c.86 §18; 2007 c.186 §7]Section: Previous 63.741 63.744 63.747 63.771 63.777 63.781 63.784 63.787 63.801 63.810 63.951 63.955 63.960 63.965 63.990 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008