Oregon Statutes - Chapter 699 - Innkeepers and Hotelkeepers
Legal Research Home >
- 699.005 Definitions.
As used in ORS 699.005 to 699.060: (1) “Hotel” or “inn” means a property, however owned and including a condominium under ORS chapter 100, in...
- 699.010 Limitation on innkeeper or hotelkeeper liability for valuables.
No innkeeper or hotelkeeper, whether individual, partnership or corporation, who constantly has in the inn or hotel a metal safe or suitable vault in good...
- 699.020 Safekeeping of baggage; scope of liability.
It is the duty of every guest and of every one intending to be a guest of any hotel in this state, upon delivering to...
- 699.030 Liability for other property.
(1) The liability of the keeper of any inn or hotel, whether individual, partnership, or corporation, for loss or injury to personal property placed by...
- 699.040 Liability in cases not covered by ORS 699.005 to 699.060.
In all cases other than provided in ORS 699.005 to 699.060, where liability is imposed by law upon a hotelkeeper or innkeeper for loss of...
- 699.050 Property left in hotel over 60 days; notice and sale.
(1) If any person leaves any baggage or property in any inn or hotel for a period of 60 days after the relation of hotelkeeper...
- 699.055 Guest as trespasser.
When a guest has become a trespasser under ORS 164.243 and if that guest refuses to depart from a transient lodging in sufficient time for...
- 699.060 Posting of law.
Every hotelkeeper and innkeeper within this state shall keep a copy of ORS 87.156, 164.125, 164.245 and 699.005 to 699.060 printed in not less than...
- 699.070 [Repealed by 1977 c.389 §1]
- 699.990 [Repealed by 1977 c.389 §1]
Last modified: August 7, 2008