33 USC 3506 - Authorization of appropriations
Sec. 3506. Authorization of appropriations(a)
In addition to the amounts authorized by section 892d of this title, there are authorized to be appropriated to the Administrator to carry out this chapter—
(1) $26,000,000 for fiscal year 2009;
(2) $32,000,000 for fiscal year 2010;
(3) $38,000,000 for fiscal year 2011; and
(4) $45,000,000 for each of fiscal years 2012 through 2015.
Joint ocean and coastal mapping centers
Of the amounts appropriated pursuant to subsection (a), the following amounts shall be used to carry out section 3504 (c) of this title:
(1) $11,000,000 for fiscal year 2009.
(2) $12,000,000 for fiscal year 2010.
(3) $13,000,000 for fiscal year 2011.
(4) $15,000,000 for each of fiscal years 2012 through 2015.
To carry out interagency activities under section 3502 of this title, the head of any department or agency may execute a cooperative agreement with the Administrator, including those authorized by section 883e of this title.
Last modified: July 21, 2011