Code of Virginia - Title 15.2 Counties, Cities And Towns - Chapter 28.1 Pilot Programs For The Delivery Of Human Services
Legal Research Home >
- 15.2-2811 "Human services" defined
For the purposes of this chapter, "human services" shall mean any service provided by the Commonwealth or a county or city, or jointly by the ...
- 15.2-2812 Governor may authorize certain counties or cities to develop and implement pilot programs
The Governor is hereby empowered to authorize certain counties or cities in this Commonwealth, not to exceed five, to develop and implement a pilot program ...
- 15.2-2813 Power to change existing regulations and request changes in federal regulations
1. The Governor and the several boards and commissions empowered to adopt regulations are hereby further empowered to change, alter or revise the regulations of ...
- 15.2-2814 Governor to adopt regulations
The Governor shall adopt regulations concerning programs, budget and administration to be used as guidelines for counties and cities desiring to establish a pilot program ...
- 15.2-2815 No program established unless requested by local governing body
No pilot program shall be established unless such program has been requested by a resolution of the governing body of the county or city wherein ...
- 15.2-2816 Cooperation of state agencies
All state agencies shall cooperate with the Governor and the local governing body of the county or city wherein the pilot program is located in ...
- 15.2-2817 Cost of administering programs
The cost of administering such pilot projects shall be determined by the appropriate state agencies and the counties and cities wherein a pilot program is ...
Last modified: April 3, 2009