Code of Virginia - Title 30 General Assembly - Chapter 44 Commission On The Prevention Of Human Trafficking
Legal Research Home >
- 30-287 (Expires July 1, 2009) The Commission on the Prevention of Human Trafficking; purpose
The Commission on the Prevention of Human Trafficking (the Commission) is established as a study commission in the legislative branch of state government for the ...
- 30-288 (Expires July 1, 2009) Membership; terms; quorum; meetings
The Commission shall have a total membership of 17 members that shall consist of six legislative members, five nonlegislative citizen members, and six ex officio ...
- 30-289 (Expires July 1, 2009) Compensation; expenses
Legislative members of the Commission shall receive such compensation as provided in § 30-19.12, and nonlegislative citizen members shall receive such compensation for the performance ...
- 30-290 (Expires July 1, 2009) Powers and duties of the Commission
The Commission shall have the following powers and duties: 1. Address all aspects of human trafficking, including the recruitment, abduction, transport, harboring, transfer, sale, or ...
- 30-291 (Expires July 1, 2009) Staffing
The Division of Legislative Services shall provide staff support to the Commission. All agencies of the Commonwealth shall provide assistance to the Commission, upon request. ...
- 30-292 (Expires July 1, 2009) Sunset
This chapter shall expire on July 1, 2009. (2007, c. 525.) ...
Last modified: April 3, 2009