Code of Virginia - Title 55 Property And Conveyances - Chapter 11.2 Property Loaned To Museums
Legal Research Home >
- 55-210.31 Definitions
As used in this chapter: "Loaned property" means all museum property deposited on or after July 1, 2002, with a museum not accompanied by a ...
- 55-210.32 Status of loaned property; statute of limitations on recovery
A. Except as may be otherwise provided in a written agreement between a lender and a museum, no action shall be brought against a museum ...
- 55-210.33 Notice to lenders of the provisions of this chapter
When a museum accepts a loan of property, the museum shall inform the lender in writing of the provisions of this chapter. (2002, c. 883.) ...
- 55-210.34 Status of title to property acquired from museum
Any person who purchases property from a museum acquires good title to the property if the museum represents that it has acquired title to the ...
- 55-210.35 Notice of termination of loan; content
A. A museum may provide notice of termination on the museum's official Internet website, if any, or may give written notice of termination of a ...
- 55-210.36 Procedure for giving notice; responsibility of owner
A. To give notice of termination of a loan, the museum shall mail a notice to the lender at the most recent address of the ...
- 55-210.37 Acquiring title to undocumented property
A. A museum shall have the authority to acquire legal title to undocumented property if the museum can verify through written records that it has ...
- 55-210.38 Status of property loaned to or deposited with museum prior to July 1, 2002
Except as otherwise provided in a written agreement between a lender and a museum, property loaned to or deposited with a museum prior to July ...
Last modified: April 3, 2009