Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 19 Business Regulations -- Miscellaneous - Chapter 19.280 Electric Utility Resource Plans
Legal Research Home >
- 19.280.010 Intent -- Finding
It is the intent of the legislature to encourage the development of new safe, clean, and reliable energy resources to meet demand in Washington for ...
- 19.280.020 Definitions
The definitions in this section apply throughout this chapter unless the context clearly requires otherwise. (1) "Commission" means the utilities and transportation commission. (2) "Conservation ...
- 19.280.030 Development of a resource plan -- Requirements of a resource plan
Each electric utility must develop a plan consistent with this section. (1) Utilities with more than twenty-five thousand customers that are not full requirements customers ...
- 19.280.040 Investor-owned utilities submit integrated resource plans to the commission -- Rules
(1) Investor-owned utilities shall submit integrated resource plans to the commission. The commission shall establish by rule the requirements for preparation and submission of integrated ...
- 19.280.050 Consumer-owned utilities
(1) The governing body of a consumer-owned utility that develops a plan under this chapter shall encourage participation of its consumers in development of the ...
- 19.280.060 Department's duties -- Report to the legislature
The department shall review the plans of consumer-owned utilities and investor-owned utilities, and data available from other state, regional, and national sources, and prepare an ...
Last modified: April 8, 2009