Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 19 Business Regulations -- Miscellaneous - Chapter 19.58 Motion Picture Fair Competition Act
Legal Research Home >
- 19.58.010 Purpose
The purpose of this chapter is to establish fair and open procedures for bidding and negotiation for the right to exhibit motion pictures in the ...
- 19.58.020 Definitions
The definitions contained in this section apply throughout this chapter unless the context clearly requires otherwise. (1) "Bid" means a written or oral offer or ...
- 19.58.030 Blind bidding or blind selling prohibited -- Trade screening required -- Notice
(1) The buying or selling of the right to exhibit a feature motion picture by blind bidding or blind selling is prohibited within the state. ...
- 19.58.040 Solicitation of bids
If bids are solicited from exhibitors for the licensing of a feature motion picture within the state, then: (1) The invitation to bid shall specify: ...
- 19.58.050 Violation -- Civil suit -- Attorneys' fees
Any person aggrieved by a violation of this chapter may bring a civil action in superior court to enjoin further violations or to recover the ...
- 19.58.900 Short title
This chapter may be known and cited as the Washington motion picture fair competition act.[1979 ex.s. c 29 § 6.] ...
- 19.58.905 Severability -- 1979 ex.s. c 29
If any provision of this act or its application to any person or circumstance is held invalid, the remainder of the act or the application ...
Last modified: April 8, 2009