Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 35 Cities And Towns - Chapter 35.79 Streets -- Vacation
Legal Research Home >
- 35.79.010 Petition by owners -- Fixing time for hearing
The owners of an interest in any real estate abutting upon any street or alley who may desire to vacate the street or alley, or ...
- 35.79.020 Notice of hearing -- Objections prior to hearing
Upon the passage of the resolution the city or town clerk shall give twenty days' notice of the pendency of the petition by a written ...
- 35.79.030 Hearing -- Ordinance of vacation
The hearing on such petition may be held before the legislative authority, or before a committee thereof upon the date fixed by resolution or at ...
- 35.79.035 Limitations on vacations of streets abutting bodies of water -- Procedure
(1) A city or town shall not vacate a street or alley if any portion of the street or alley abuts a body of fresh ...
- 35.79.040 Title to vacated street or alley
If any street or alley in any city or town is vacated by the city or town council, the property within the limits so vacated ...
- 35.79.050 Vested rights not affected
No vested rights shall be affected by the provisions of this chapter.[1965 c 7 § 35.79.050. Prior: 1901 c 84 § 4; RRS § 9300.] ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009