Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 35 Cities And Towns - Chapter 35.80A Condemnation Of Blighted Property
Legal Research Home >
- 35.80A.010 Condemnation of blighted property
Every county, city, and town may acquire by condemnation, in accordance with the notice requirements and other procedures for condemnation provided in Title 8 RCW, ...
- 35.80A.020 Transfer of blighted property acquired by condemnation
Counties, cities, and towns may sell, lease, or otherwise transfer real property acquired pursuant to this chapter for residential, recreational, commercial, industrial, or other uses ...
- 35.80A.030 Disposition of blighted property -- Procedures
A county, city, or town may dispose of real property acquired pursuant to this section to private persons only under such reasonable, competitive procedures as ...
- 35.80A.040 Authority to enter blighted buildings or property -- Acceptance of financial assistance
Every county, city, or town may, in addition to any other authority granted by this chapter: (1) Enter upon any building or property found to ...
- 35.80A.900 Severability -- 1989 c 271
See note following RCW 9.94A.510. ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009