Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 36 Counties - Chapter 36.115 Service Agreements
Legal Research Home >
- 36.115.010 Purpose
The purpose of chapter 266, Laws of 1994 is to establish a flexible process by which local governments enter into service agreements that will establish ...
- 36.115.020 Definitions
Unless the context clearly requires otherwise, the definitions in this section apply throughout this chapter. (1) "City" means a city or town, including a city ...
- 36.115.030 Coordination -- Consistency
A service agreement addressing children and family services shall enhance coordination and shall be consistent with the comprehensive plan developed under chapter 7, Laws of ...
- 36.115.040 Geographic area covered -- Contents -- When effective
(1) Agreements among local governments concerning one or more governmental service should be established for a designated geographic area as provided in this section. (2) ...
- 36.115.050 Matters included
A service agreement may include, but is not limited to, any or all of the following matters: (1) A dispute resolution arrangement; (2) How joint ...
- 36.115.060 Procedure for establishment -- Counties affected
(1) The county legislative authority of every county with a population of one hundred fifty thousand or more shall convene a meeting on or before ...
- 36.115.070 Legislative intent
It is the intent of the legislature to permit the creation of a flexible process to establish service agreements and to recognize that local governments ...
- 36.115.080 Duties, requirements, authorities under growth management act not altered
Nothing contained in this chapter alters the duties, requirements, and authorities of cities and counties contained in chapter 36.70A RCW.[1994 c 266 § 8.] ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009