Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 36 Counties - Chapter 36.90 Southwest Washington Fair
Legal Research Home >
- 36.90.010 Control of property
The property of the Southwest Washington Fair Association including the buildings and structures thereon, as constructed or as may be built or constructed from time ...
- 36.90.020 Fair commission abolished -- Rights, duties, and obligations devolved upon Lewis county commissioners -- Property vested in Lewis county
The southwest Washington fair commission heretofore established and authorized under the provisions of this chapter is abolished and all rights, duties and obligations of such ...
- 36.90.030 Administration of fair -- Appointment of designee or commission -- Organization of commission -- Funds
The board of county commissioners in the county of Lewis as administrators of all property relating to the southwest Washington fair may elect to appoint ...
- 36.90.040 Fair deemed county and district fair and agricultural fair
The southwest Washington fair shall be deemed a county and district fair for the purposes of chapter 15.76 RCW as well as an agricultural fair ...
- 36.90.050 Acquisition, improvement, control of property
The Lewis county board of county commissioners may acquire by gift, exchange, devise, lease, or purchase, real property for southwest Washington fair purposes and may ...
- 36.90.070 Conveyance of property to Lewis county for fair purposes
Upon payment to the state of Washington by Lewis county of the sum of one dollar, which sum shall be deposited in the general fund ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009