Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 12 District Courts -- Civil Procedure - Chapter 12.36 Small Claims Appeals
Legal Research Home >
- 12.36.010 Appeal in small claims action authorized
Any person wishing to appeal a judgment or decision in a small claims action may, in person or by his or her agent, appeal to ...
- 12.36.020 Appeal -- Procedure -- Notice filing -- Fee -- Bond or undertaking -- Service -- Costs of record preparation
(1) To appeal a judgment or decision in a small claims action, an appellant shall file a notice of appeal in the district court, pay ...
- 12.36.030 Stay of proceedings -- Procedures -- Return of property upon stay -- Enforcement upon denial
When an appeal and any necessary bond or undertaking are properly filed in superior court pursuant to RCW 12.36.020(3), the appellant may move in superior ...
- 12.36.050 Certification of record by district court -- Transmittal to superior court -- Powers of superior court upon transmittal
(1) Within fourteen days after a small claims appeal has been filed in superior court by the clerk of the district court pursuant to RCW ...
- 12.36.055 Trial of an appeal from small claims judgment
(1) The appeal from a small claims judgment or decision shall be de novo upon the record of the case, as entered by the district ...
- 12.36.080 No dismissal for defective bond -- Notice
No appeal under this chapter shall be dismissed on account of any defect in the bond on appeal, if, within ten days of notice to ...
- 12.36.090 Judgment against appellant and sureties
In all cases of appeal to the superior court under this chapter, if the judgment is against the appellant, in whole or in part, such ...
Last modified: April 8, 2009