Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 29A Elections - Chapter 29A.76 Redistricting
Legal Research Home >
- 29A.76.010 Counties, municipal corporations, and special purpose districts
(1) It is the responsibility of each county, municipal corporation, and special purpose district with a governing body comprised of internal director, council, or commissioner ...
- 29A.76.020 Boundary information
(1) The legislative authority of each county and each city, town, and special purpose district which lies entirely within the county shall provide the county ...
- 29A.76.030 Precinct boundary change -- Registration transfer
If the boundaries of any city, township, or rural precinct are changed in the manner provided by law, the county auditor shall transfer the registration ...
- 29A.76.040 Maps and census correspondence lists -- Apportionment -- Duties of secretary of state
(1) With regard to functions relating to census, apportionment, and the establishment of legislative and congressional districts, the secretary of state shall: (a) Coordinate and ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009