Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 5 Evidence - Chapter 5.60 Witnesses -- Competency
Legal Research Home >
- 5.60.020 Who may testify
Every person of sound mind and discretion, except as hereinafter provided, may be a witness in any action, or proceeding.[1986 c 195 § 1; Code ...
- 5.60.030 Not excluded on grounds of interest -- Exception -- Transaction with person since deceased
No person offered as a witness shall be excluded from giving evidence by reason of his or her interest in the event of the action, ...
- 5.60.050 Who are incompetent
The following persons shall not be competent to testify: (1) Those who are of unsound mind, or intoxicated at the time of their production for ...
- 5.60.060 Who are disqualified -- Privileged communications
(1) A spouse or domestic partner shall not be examined for or against his or her spouse or domestic partner, without the consent of the ...
- 5.60.070 Mediation
(1) If there is a court order to mediate, a written agreement between the parties to mediate, or if mediation is mandated under RCW 7.70.100, ...
- 5.60.072 Mediation by agency -- Privilege and confidentiality
Notwithstanding the provisions of RCW 5.60.070 and chapter 7.07 RCW, when any party participates in mediation conducted by a state or federal agency under the ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009