Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 76 Forests And Forest Products - Chapter 76.42 Wood Debris -- Removal From Navigable Waters
Legal Research Home >
- 76.42.010 Removal of debris authorized -- Enforcement of chapter -- Department of natural resources
This chapter authorizes the removal of wood debris from navigable waters of the state of Washington. It shall be the duty of the department of ...
- 76.42.020 Definitions
(1) "Removal" as used in this chapter shall include all activities necessary for the collection and disposal of such wood debris: PROVIDED, That nothing herein ...
- 76.42.030 Removal of wood debris -- Authorized
The department of natural resources may by contract, license, or permit, or other arrangements, cause such wood debris to be removed by private contractors, department ...
- 76.42.060 Navigable waters -- Unlawful to deposit wood debris into -- Exception
It shall be unlawful to dispose of wood debris by depositing such material into any of the navigable waters of this state, except as authorized ...
- 76.42.070 Rules and regulations -- Administration of chapter -- Authority to adopt and enforce
The department of natural resources shall adopt and enforce such rules and regulations as may be deemed necessary for administering this chapter.[1973 c 136 § ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009