Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 28B Higher Education - Chapter 28B.14E 1979 Bond Issue For Capital Improvements
Legal Research Home >
- 28B.14E.010 Bonds authorized -- Amount -- Conditions
For the purpose of providing needed capital improvements consisting of the acquisition, construction, remodeling, furnishing and equipping of state buildings and facilities for the institutions ...
- 28B.14E.020 Bond anticipation notes -- Authorized -- Payment
When the state finance committee has determined to issue the general obligation bonds or a portion thereof as authorized in RCW 28B.14E.010, it may, pending ...
- 28B.14E.030 Form, terms, conditions, sale and covenants of bonds and notes
The state finance committee is authorized to prescribe the form, terms, conditions, and covenants of the bonds and/or the bond anticipation notes provided for in ...
- 28B.14E.040 Disposition of proceeds from sale of bonds and notes -- Use
Except for that portion of the proceeds required to pay bond anticipation notes under RCW 28B.14E.020, the proceeds from the sale of the bonds and/or ...
- 28B.14E.050 Existing fund utilized for payment of principal and interest -- Treasurer's duties
The state higher education bond retirement fund of 1977 in the state treasury shall be used for the purpose of the payment of principal of ...
- 28B.14E.060 Bonds as legal investment for public funds
The bonds authorized in RCW 28B.14E.010 through 28B.14E.050 shall constitute a legal investment for all state funds or for funds under state control and all ...
- 28B.14E.950 Severability -- 1979 ex.s. c 223
If any provision of this act or its application to any person or circumstance is held invalid, the remainder of the act or the application ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009