Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 28B Higher Education - Chapter 28B.70 Western Regional Higher Education Compact
Legal Research Home >
- 28B.70.010 Ratification of compact
The western regional higher education compact, recommended by the western governors' conference on November 10, 1950, for adoption by the states or territories of Arizona, ...
- 28B.70.020 Terms and provisions of compact
The terms and provisions of the compact referred to in RCW 28B.70.010 are as follows: WESTERN REGIONAL HIGHER EDUCATION COMPACT Article I WHEREAS, The future ...
- 28B.70.030 Formal ratification
Upon ratification and approval of the western regional higher education compact by any four or more of the specified states or territories in addition to ...
- 28B.70.040 Appointment, removal of commissioners
(1) The governor shall appoint the members, for this state, of the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education, which is created under the provisions of ...
- 28B.70.050 Exemption from nonresident tuition fees differential
When said compact becomes operative the governing board of each institution of higher education in this state, to the extent necessary to conform with the ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009