Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 60 Liens - Chapter 60.13 Processor And Preparer Liens For Agricultural Products
Legal Research Home >
- 60.13.010 Definitions
As used in this chapter, the terms defined in this section have the meanings indicated unless the context clearly requires otherwise. (1) "Agricultural product" means ...
- 60.13.020 Processor lien
Starting on the date a producer delivers any agricultural product to a processor or conditioner, the producer has a first priority statutory lien, referred to ...
- 60.13.030 Preparer lien for grain, hay, or straw
Starting on the date a producer delivers grain, hay, or straw to a preparer, the producer has a first priority statutory lien, referred to as ...
- 60.13.035 Notice of preparer lien for dairy products -- Proof of lien
A person who controls or possesses amounts payable to the preparer of dairy products or the preparer's assigns, if the preparer or preparer's assigns is ...
- 60.13.040 Filing of statement evidencing lien -- Contents -- Standard filing forms, fees, and procedures
(1) A producer or commercial fisherman claiming a processor or preparer lien may file a statement evidencing the lien with the department of licensing after ...
- 60.13.050 Priority of lien
(1)(a) If a statement is filed pursuant to RCW 60.13.040 within twenty days of the date upon which payment from the processor, conditioner, or preparer ...
- 60.13.060 Duration of lien -- Statement of discharge
(1) The processor lien shall terminate twelve months after, and the preparer lien shall terminate fifty days after, the later of the date of attachment ...
- 60.13.070 Foreclosure and enforcement of lien -- Costs
(1) The processor or preparer liens may be foreclosed and enforced by civil action in superior court. (2) In all suits to enforce processor or ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009