Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 60 Liens - Chapter 60.52 Lien For Services Of Sires
Legal Research Home >
- 60.52.010 Liens authorized -- Filing statement
In order to secure to the owner or owners of sires payment for service, the following provisions are enacted: That every owner of a sire ...
- 60.52.020 Auditor's certificate -- Contents -- Posting
The county auditor, upon the receipt of the statement as specified in RCW 60.52.010, duly verified by affidavit, shall issue a certificate to the owner ...
- 60.52.030 Statement of lien -- Filing -- Duration of lien
The owner or owners of any such sire receiving such certificate, by complying with RCW 60.52.010 and 60.52.020, shall obtain and have a lien upon ...
- 60.52.035 Delivery of semen by artificial insemination procedures -- Lien upon female or offspring -- No filing -- Duration of lien -- Statement of account
When an owner of a sire, or an owner of semen from sires, provides, for the insemination of a female, reproductively viable semen from the ...
- 60.52.040 Foreclosure of lien
Liens under this chapter may be foreclosed as provided in chapter 60.10 RCW.[1995 c 62 § 11; 1969 c 82 § 14; 1890 p 452 ...
- 60.52.050 Auditor's fees
For filing certificate, making copy of such affidavit, and the certificate of date of such filing, the clerk of record shall be entitled to the ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009