Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 60 Liens - Chapter 60.80 Lien For Unrecorded Utility Charges
Legal Research Home >
- 60.80.005 Definitions
Unless the context clearly requires otherwise, the definitions in this section apply throughout this chapter: (1) Except as otherwise provided in this subsection (1), "charges" ...
- 60.80.010 Seller of real property responsible for satisfying lien -- Closing agent's duties and liabilities -- Fee
(1) Unless otherwise stated and acknowledged in writing by the purchaser, the seller of a fee interest in real property is responsible for satisfying, upon ...
- 60.80.020 Seller's duty to inform closing agent -- Written waiver -- Closing agent's duties -- Utility's duties -- Payment of final billing
(1) Unless the seller and purchaser waive, in writing, the services of a closing agent in administering the disbursement of closing funds necessary to satisfy ...
- 60.80.900 Effective date -- 1996 c 43
This act shall take effect January 1, 1997.[1996 c 43 § 4.] ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009