Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 46 Motor Vehicles - Chapter 46.30 Mandatory Liability Insurance
Legal Research Home >
- 46.30.010 Legislative intent
It is a privilege granted by the state to operate a motor vehicle upon the highways of this state. The legislature recognizes the threat that ...
- 46.30.020 Liability insurance or other financial responsibility required -- Violations -- Exceptions
(1)(a) No person may operate a motor vehicle subject to registration under chapter 46.16 RCW in this state unless the person is insured under a ...
- 46.30.030 Insurance identification card
(1) Whenever an insurance company issues or renews a motor vehicle liability insurance policy, the company shall provide the policyholder with an identification card as ...
- 46.30.040 Providing false evidence of financial responsibility -- Penalty
Any person who knowingly provides false evidence of financial responsibility to a law enforcement officer or to a court, including an expired or canceled insurance ...
- 46.30.900 Severability -- 1989 c 353
If any provision of this act or its application to any person or circumstance is held invalid, the remainder of the act or the application ...
- 46.30.901 Effective date -- 1989 c 353
This act shall take effect January 1, 1990. The director of the department of licensing may immediately take such steps as are necessary to ensure ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009