Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 84 Property Taxes - Chapter 84.20 Easements Of Public Utilities
Legal Research Home >
- 84.20.010 Easements taxable as personalty
Easements and the property constructed upon or occupying such easements owned by public service corporations shall be assessed and taxed together as personal property and ...
- 84.20.020 Servient estate taxable as realty
Real estate subject to any such easement shall be assessed and taxed as real estate subject to such easement.[1961 c 15 § 84.20.020. Prior: 1929 ...
- 84.20.030 Sale for taxes -- Realty to be sold subject to easement
When any such real estate is sold for delinquent taxes thereon it shall be sold subject to such easement, and the purchaser at any such ...
- 84.20.040 Realty not subject to tax on easement or property thereon
Real estate subject to any such easement shall not be chargeable with any tax levied upon such easement or the property constructed upon or occupying ...
- 84.20.050 Railroads excepted
This chapter shall not apply to railroad easements or property.[1961 c 15 § 84.20.050. Prior: 1929 c 199 § 5; RRS § 11192.] ...
Last modified: April 8, 2009