Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 39 Public Contracts And Indebtedness - Chapter 39.32 Purchase Of Federal Property
Legal Research Home >
- 39.32.010 Definitions
For the purposes of RCW 39.32.010 through 39.32.060: The term "eligible donee" means any public agency carrying out or promoting for the residents of a ...
- 39.32.020 Acquisition of surplus property authorized
The director of general administration is hereby authorized to purchase, lease or otherwise acquire from federal, state, or local government or any surplus property disposal ...
- 39.32.035 Administration and use of general administration services account -- Director's authority to lease and acquire surplus property
The general administration services account shall be administered by the director of general administration and be used for the purchase, lease or other acquisition from ...
- 39.32.040 Procedure to purchase -- Requisitions -- Price at which sold -- Disposition of proceeds -- Duties of governor
In purchasing federal surplus property on requisition for any eligible donee the director may advance the purchase price thereof from the general administration services account, ...
- 39.32.060 Rules and regulations
The director of general administration shall have power to promulgate such rules and regulations as may be necessary to effectuate the purposes of RCW 39.32.010 ...
- 39.32.070 Purchase of property from federal government authorized -- Authority to contract -- Bidding -- Payment
The state of Washington, through any department, division, bureau, board, commission, authority, or agency thereof, and all counties, cities, towns, and other political subdivisions thereof, ...
- 39.32.080 Purchase of property from federal government authorized -- Inconsistent provisions suspended
Any provisions of any law, charter, ordinance, resolution, bylaw, rule or regulation which are inconsistent with the provisions of RCW 39.32.070 and 39.32.080 are suspended ...
- 39.32.090 Purchases by political subdivisions from or through United States authorized
Whenever authorized by ordinance or resolution of its legislative authority any political subdivision of the state shall have power to purchase supplies, materials and/or equipment ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009