Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 39 Public Contracts And Indebtedness - Chapter 39.50 Short-Term Obligations -- Municipal Corporations
Legal Research Home >
- 39.50.010 Definitions
As used in this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated unless the context clearly requires otherwise. (1) "Governing body" means the legislative authority ...
- 39.50.020 Short-term obligations authorized
Subject to any applicable budget requirements, any municipal corporation may borrow money and issue short-term obligations as provided in this chapter, the proceeds of which ...
- 39.50.030 Issuance of short-term obligations -- Procedure -- Interest rate -- Contracts for future sale
(1) The issuance of short-term obligations shall be authorized by ordinance of the governing body which ordinance shall fix the maximum amount of the obligations ...
- 39.50.040 Refunding and renewal of short-term obligations
Short-term obligations may, from time to time, be renewed or refunded by the issuance of short-term obligations and may be funded by the issuance of ...
- 39.50.050 Short-term obligations -- Security
Short-term obligations issued in anticipation of the receipt of taxes or the sale of general obligation bonds and the interest thereon shall be secured by ...
- 39.50.060 Nonvoted general indebtedness
A municipal corporation may incur nonvoted general indebtedness under this chapter up to an amount which, when added to all other authorized and outstanding nonvoted ...
- 39.50.070 Funds for payment of principal and interest
For the purpose of providing funds for the payment of principal of and interest on short-term obligations, the governing body may authorize the creation of ...
- 39.50.900 Chapter cumulative -- Applicability to joint operating agencies
The authority granted by this chapter shall be in addition and supplemental to any authority previously granted and shall not limit any other powers or ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009