Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 42 Public Officers And Agencies - Chapter 42.12 Vacancies
Legal Research Home >
- 42.12.010 Causes of vacancy
Every elective office shall become vacant on the happening of any of the following events: (1) The death of the incumbent; (2) His or her ...
- 42.12.020 Resignations, to whom made
Resignations shall be made as follows: By the state officers and members of the legislature, to the governor; by all county officers, to the county ...
- 42.12.030 Term of person elected to fill vacancy
Whenever any officer resigns his office before the expiration of his term, or the office becomes vacant from any other cause, and at a subsequent ...
- 42.12.040 Vacancy in partisan elective office -- Successor elected -- When
(1) If a vacancy occurs in any partisan elective office in the executive or legislative branches of state government or in any partisan county elective ...
- 42.12.070 Filling nonpartisan vacancies
A vacancy on an elected nonpartisan governing body of a special purpose district where property ownership is not a qualification to vote, a town, or ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009