Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 42 Public Officers And Agencies - Chapter 42.48 Release Of Records For Research
Legal Research Home >
- 42.48.010 Definitions
For the purposes of this chapter, the following definitions apply: (1) "Individually identifiable" means that a record contains information which reveals or can likely be ...
- 42.48.020 Access to personal records
(1) A state agency may authorize or provide access to or provide copies of an individually identifiable personal record for research purposes if informed written ...
- 42.48.030 Charge for costs of assistance
In addition to the copying charges provided in RCW 42.56.120, a state agency may impose a reasonable charge for costs incurred in providing assistance in ...
- 42.48.040 Disclosure by research professional
No research professional who has established an individually identifiable research record from personal record information pursuant to RCW 42.48.020(2), or who has established a research ...
- 42.48.050 Unauthorized disclosure -- Penalties
Unauthorized disclosure, whether wilful or negligent, by a research professional who has obtained an individually identifiable personal record or record information from a state agency ...
- 42.48.060 Exclusions from chapter
Nothing in this chapter is applicable to, or in any way affects, the powers and duties of the state auditor or the joint legislative audit ...
- 42.48.900 Severability -- 1985 c 334
If any provision of this act or its application to any person or circumstance is held invalid, the remainder of the act or the application ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009