Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 79A Public Recreational Lands - Section 79A.05.320 Milwaukee Road corridor -- Duties
Legal Research Home >
§ 79A.05.320. Milwaukee Road corridor -- Duties
The state parks and recreation commission shall do the following with respect to the portion of the Milwaukee Road corridor under its control:
(1) Manage the corridor as a recreational trail except when closed under RCW 79A.05.325;
(2) Close the corridor to hunting;
(3) Close the corridor to all motorized vehicles except: (a) Emergency or law enforcement vehicles; (b) vehicles necessary for access to utility lines; and (c) vehicles necessary for maintenance of the corridor, or construction of the trail;
(4) Comply with legally enforceable conditions contained in the deeds for the corridor;
(5) Control weeds under the applicable provisions of chapters 17.04, 17.06, and 17.10 RCW; and
(6) Clean and maintain culverts.
[2000 c 11 § 39; 1987 c 438 § 39; 1984 c 174 § 3. Formerly RCW 43.51.407.]
Purpose -- 1984 c 174: See note following RCW 79A.05.315.
Sections: 79A.05.280 79A.05.285 79A.05.290 79A.05.300 79A.05.305 79A.05.310 79A.05.315 79A.05.320 79A.05.325 79A.05.330 79A.05.335 79A.05.340 79A.05.345 79A.05.351 79A.05.355
Last modified: April 7, 2009