Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 54 Public Utility Districts - Chapter 54.12 Commissioners
Legal Research Home >
- 54.12.010 Exercise of power by commissioners -- Number -- Districts -- Terms -- Vacancies -- Adjustment of boundaries
A public utility district that is created as provided in RCW 54.08.010 shall be a municipal corporation of the state of Washington, and the name ...
- 54.12.080 Compensation and expenses -- Group insurance
(1) Commissioners of public utility districts are eligible to receive salaries as follows: (a) Each public utility district commissioner of a district operating utility properties ...
- 54.12.090 President -- Secretary -- Rules -- Seal -- Minutes
The commission shall elect from its members, a president and secretary, and shall, by resolution, adopt rules governing the transaction of district business, and adopt ...
- 54.12.100 Oath or affirmation
Each commissioner before he enters upon the duties of his office shall take and subscribe an oath or affirmation that he will faithfully and impartially ...
- 54.12.110 Electrical utilities -- Civil immunity of commissioners and employees for good faith mistakes and errors of judgment
Commissioners and employees of public utility districts shall be immune from civil liability for mistakes and errors of judgment in the good faith performance of ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009