Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 64 Real Property And Conveyances - Chapter 64.40 Property Rights -- Damages From Governmental Actions
Legal Research Home >
- 64.40.010 Definitions -- Defense in action for damages
As used in this chapter, the terms in this section shall have the meanings indicated unless the context clearly requires otherwise. (1) "Agency" means the ...
- 64.40.020 Applicant for permit -- Actions for damages from governmental actions
(1) Owners of a property interest who have filed an application for a permit have an action for damages to obtain relief from acts of ...
- 64.40.030 Commencement of action -- Time limitation
Any action to assert claims under the provisions of this chapter shall be commenced only within thirty days after all administrative remedies have been exhausted.[1982 ...
- 64.40.040 Remedies cumulative
The remedies provided by this chapter are in addition to any other remedies provided by law.[1982 c 232 § 4.] ...
- 64.40.900 Severability -- 1982 c 232
If any provision of this act or its application to any person or circumstance is held invalid, the remainder of the act or the application ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009