Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 65 Recording, Registration, And Legal Publication - Chapter 65.24 Uniform Real Property Electronic Recording Act
Legal Research Home >
- 65.24.010 Definitions
The definitions in this section apply throughout this chapter unless the context clearly requires otherwise. (1) "Document" means information that is: (a) Inscribed on a ...
- 65.24.020 Electronic authentication
(1) If a law requires, as a condition for recording, that a document be an original, be on paper or another tangible medium, or be ...
- 65.24.030 Recording officer -- Powers and duties
(1) In this section, "paper document" means a document that is received by the recording officer in a form that is not electronic. (2) A ...
- 65.24.040 E-recording standards commission
The office of the secretary of state shall create and appoint an e-recording standards commission. The e-recording standards commission shall review electronic recording standards and ...
- 65.24.050 Electronic signatures in global and national commerce act
This chapter modifies, limits, and supersedes the federal electronic signatures in global and national commerce act (15 U.S.C. Sec. 7001, et seq.) but does not ...
- 65.24.900 Short title
This chapter may be known and cited as the uniform real property electronic recording act.[2008 c 57 § 1.] ...
- 65.24.901 Application -- construction
In applying and construing this chapter, consideration must be given to the need to promote uniformity of the law with respect to its subject matter ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009