Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 33 Savings And Loan Associations - Chapter 33.44 Conversion To Mutual Savings Bank
Legal Research Home >
- 33.44.020 Conversion to a savings bank or commercial bank -- Procedure
Any association organized under the laws of this state, or under the laws of the United States, may, if it has obtained the approval, required ...
- 33.44.080 Depositor's interest upon conversion
Upon the conversion of any association into a savings bank or commercial bank, every person who was a depositor of the association at the time ...
- 33.44.090 Transfer of securities upon conversion
All mortgages, notes and other securities of any association that has been converted into a savings bank or commercial bank, shall on request of the ...
- 33.44.125 Waiver of chapter requirements
If, in the opinion of the director of financial institutions, it is necessary for any of the requirements of this chapter to be waived in ...
- 33.44.130 Rules implementing chapter -- Standard
The director of financial institutions shall adopt such rules under the administrative procedure act, chapter 34.05 RCW, as are necessary to implement this chapter in ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009