Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 44 State Government -- Legislative - Chapter 44.44 Office Of State Actuary -- Select Committee On Pension Policy
Legal Research Home >
- 44.44.010 Office of state actuary -- Created -- Qualifications
(1) There is hereby created an office within the legislative branch to be known as the office of the state actuary. (2) The executive head ...
- 44.44.013 State actuary appointment committee -- Creation -- Membership -- Powers
(1) The state actuary appointment committee is created. The committee shall consist of: (a) The chair and ranking minority member of the house of representatives ...
- 44.44.030 Personnel -- Member of American academy of actuaries
(1) Subject to RCW 44.04.260, the state actuary shall have the authority to select and employ such research, technical, clerical personnel, and consultants as the ...
- 44.44.040 Powers and duties -- Actuarial fiscal notes
The office of the state actuary shall have the following powers and duties: (1) Perform all actuarial services for the department of retirement systems, including ...
- 44.44.900 Severability -- 1975-'76 2nd ex.s. c 105
See note following RCW 41.04.270. ...
Last modified: April 8, 2009