Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 81 Transportation - Chapter 81.29 Common Carriers -- Limitations On Liability
Legal Research Home >
- 81.29.010 Definition
"Common carrier," as used in this chapter, means every common carrier subject to regulation by the commission as to rates and service.[2007 c 234 § ...
- 81.29.020 Carrier's liability for loss -- Exceptions -- Tariff schedule -- Time for filing claims or instituting suits
(1) Any common carrier subject to regulation by the commission as to rates and service, receiving property for transportation wholly within the state of Washington ...
- 81.29.030 Carrier's right of action against other carrier
The common carrier issuing such receipt or bill of lading, or delivering such property so received and transported, shall be entitled to recover from the ...
- 81.29.040 Penalty for violations
Any common carrier subject to the provisions of this chapter, or whenever such common carrier is a corporation, any director or officer thereof, or any ...
- 81.29.050 Liability for baggage
The liability of any common carrier subject to regulation by the commission for the loss of or damage to any baggage shall be set by ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009