Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 81 Transportation - Chapter 81.900 Construction
Legal Research Home >
- 81.900.010 Continuation of existing law
The provisions of this title insofar as they are substantially the same as statutory provisions repealed by this chapter, and relating to the same subject ...
- 81.900.020 Title, chapter, section headings not part of law
Title headings, chapter headings, and section or subsection headings, as used in this title do not constitute any part of the law.[1961 c 14 § ...
- 81.900.030 Invalidity of part of title not to affect remainder
If any provision of this title, or its application to any person or circumstance is held invalid, the remainder of the title, or the application ...
- 81.900.040 Repeals and saving
See 1961 c 14 § 81.98.040. Formerly RCW 81.98.040. ...
- 81.900.050 Emergency -- 1961 c 14
This act is necessary for the immediate preservation of the public peace, health and safety, the support of the state government and its existing public ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009